As a Liaison Manager, you will be responsible for the registrar community in your designated region: United Kingdom and overseas. You will provide the registrars with an efficient, responsive and reliable service.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Provide support to accredited .eu registrars via e-mail/phone;
- Ensure regular contacts and plan regular meetings with the registrar community of your region and this in collaboration with the Regional Manager;
- Make proposals to the Regional Manager to improve services/support to the registrars;
- Translate documents into your native language;
- Develop initiatives to raise awareness of .eu in the region and to increase .eu registrations;
- Perform any other operation on domain names that is deemed necessary.