The Assistant Planner is responsible to drive all the merchandise planning activities by supporting key tasks within the assigned team. He/she will provide strong analytical skills to help build a demand plan aligned with annual targets. He/she will proactively manage the inventory requirements and sell through in line with predetermined targets at all stages of the wholesale cycle, supported by key assignments he/she will receive.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities :
- You will be responsible for working with sales, allocation, merchandising and inventory management to translate strategic direction and line productivity expectations to customer;
- You run and circulate regular reporting, performance updates and actionable analysis to enhance effectiveness and product range profitability for the clusters;
- You will assist in execution of agreed plans, from range planning through to weekly performance management;
- You will collaborate pro-actively with the key business partners, supporting the decision making through analysis and insight;
- You assist in monitoring industry trends and in evaluating competition;
- You can provide recommendation on stock management, markdowns and movements to maximize sales, margins and minimize excess stock
- You will need to conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis and insights to optimize line profitability, monetize new opportunities and identify risks.
- You will support all the projects related to wholesale reporting, wholesale merchandise and planning systems and processes, including data quality and key metrics.