Do you thrive in an environment where each interaction is different and where no one day is ever the same? Are you up for frequently serving as the “face of our organization” as you help clients learn more what the company can offer them? Does setting the foundation for long term business relationships and even help close the deal all while providing a great customer service sound exciting?
Then this could be the role for you! As a Client Relationship Associate, you will have the responsibility for developing and advancing business relationships with clients of the company through promotion of services and customer support. This position serves as the “face of the organization” and is a first point of contact for clients and prospects.
This role works within a “contact center” environment advising on, promoting and selling products and services. The Associate is responsible for a balanced combination of customer support and transactional sales activities. This role is a key contributor to the Center’s revenue growth targets as well as the retention of clients. Specific to transactional sales, the Client Relationship Associate will develop revenue generation by initiating prospect calls, creating leads and securing a “sale” for Open Enrollment (and others as they evolve). Energy, growth mindset, and passion for excellence are essential for this role. Energy, a growth mindset, and passion for excellence are essential!
• Assures qualitative program experience for participants by proactively supporting them in their pre-program phase
• Advising and managing registrations for programs and services utilizing OUR CLIENT systems
• Providing service, technical support, and other types of support for customers
• Using OUR CLIENT’s CRM system to effectively manage leads and opportunities
• Developing deep understanding of OUR CLIENT programs and content
• Leading advising sessions for clients/prospects through both inbound and outbound sales channels
• Identifying decision makers within targeted leads to build and manage relationships with customers