One of our top clients based near Diegem is looking for someone to join their Merchandising team in an adminstrative support capacity. You will work largely in Excel and in their system (PLM) so some technical savvy is required but you do not need to be a technical wizard!
Someone with attention to detail who is reliable and a team player is perfect. You will work within the team on a temporary project for a minimum period of 6 months (more likely to be extended to 6-12 months). This is an international company which is constantly changing and developing so future possibilities may arise for the right profile.
This is a dynamic, international working environment where a positive, 'can do' attitude is key! You will receive coaching and have the chance to learn about the core aspects of the business, which can be very interesting.
Merchandising Data Management:
• Owns PLM / SAP weekly checks to ensure all of our systems are updated and set-up is up-to-date
• Point of contact for Custumer Service and IT requests related to Merch Data / product attribute data (IT tickets monitoring, liaise with Merch Assistants, Customer Service & IT)
• PLM support (liaise with Merch Regional team and Global PLM Support team)
• Own operational component of weekly pricing upload process (gathers requests, populates templates, liaises with Geos Merch to approve local pricing, creates SAP upload templates, validates accurate execution of adds/changes with Wipro) - formerly owned by Local Finance and Customer Service teams
• Point person for missing or incorrect prices / queries • Support Merch Ops & Pricing Manager and Brand Finance in seasonal pricing loads Support Merch Ops & Pricing Manager
• Proactively and constantly looking for new ways to improve data coordination tasks within current Merch Data Management systems (Access Database)
• Assisting in analytical exercises as directed
• Timely refresh and accurately maintain reports and tools