The Executive Assistant provides high-end support to the Vice President Controlling, Supply Chain & IT and his team. He/She anticipates their needs and proactively brings key concerns to their attention.
You will act as a time manager in a fast-paced, ever-changing global environment and you will think 'out of the box' to solve potential conflicts/issues
- You will ensure the Vice President is fully prepared for his meetings/appointments;
- You will manage his Calendar, handle E-mail and correspondence on a daily basis, plan and coordinate meetings/events incl. logistics and meeting documentation; conference calls/videoconference; Executive Management Meetings;
- You will interact with senior levels of management and assistants, both inside and outside the company;
- Furthermore, you will prioritize your workload and deal with personal matters with a high level of discretion and confidentiality;
- You will be responsible for travel organization incl. visa requirements, expense reporting, and tax information;
- Additionally, you are responsible for day-to-day office management, administration filing, PM/C intranet (incl. monthly update of PM org. charts) and will take care of the team rooms on PM portal and/or SharePoint (structure, contents, access rights);
- You will as well support PM project coordination: CoS and CoF processes, organization of mandatory meetings, documentation and electronic archiving (Audit E, Col);
- Moreover, you will be the central contact for PM IT coordination for Waterloo;
- You will be responsible for personnel matters, announcements and organization charts.