As an Export Customer Service Representative, you will process orders received from Export Customers, efficiently and accurately in accordance with agreed Customer and Business requirements in coordination with production storage sites and service providers.
You will directly interact with Sales Managers and other key functional teams e.g. Product Planning, Logistics Operations, Manufacturing Loading Teams, Technical, Finance & Credit Control Teams.
- You are the focal point for Customers and Overseas Agents placing orders;
- You liaise with Sales and Local Planning to determine acceptability of terms and conditions;
- You will be handling orders in an accurate and timely manner ensuring that needs are fully met;
- You ensure that all movements from the Production or Storage Sites are made with correct documentation and declarations, particularly for hazardous cargo;
- You ensure that legal requirements are met and delays/penalties are not incurred;
- You liaise with Freight Forwarding Company and Tank Operators to ensure effective and efficient despatch and freight forwarding on an operational basis;
- You will record Freight Forwarder operational performance in line with agreed operational KPI’s;
- You ensure that all orders conducted on a Letter of Credit basis meet the terms of that Credit resulting in payment being made to terms;
- You will raise all Non-conformances and Complaints and ensure all are investigated and concluded with acceptable corrective actions within the agreed timescale;
- You will also provide support outside of the normal Export OTC process.