As an Executive Assistant your mission consists of the complete administrative and organizational support for the CEO and Legal Counsel.
Below a selection of your duties:
- You are responsible for managing the two agendas and you anticipate important shifts;
- You answer incoming phone calls;
- You prepare meetings from A to Z (presentation, transport, catering, etc.);
- You prepare and follow up files;
- You make the CEO and Legal Counsel aware of important meetings so that they can prepare;
- You handle e-mails discreetly;
- You are in contact with board members and you also prepare these meetings;
- You are responsible for invoicing;
- You perform translations;
- You prepare the speeches for events (e.g.: Company of the year).