For our client a global strategy consulting firm with clients and presence all over the world we are looking for a HR and Career Services Assistant at Central Stationin Brussels.
The role involves working as a member of the HR Team, 50% supporting the HR function, assisting the day to day HR activities and, and 50% working together within Career Services team for the London-Amsterdam-Brussels offices, providing support to day to day operations.You will partner with multiple stakeholders in the Consulting and Business Services teams, locally & internationally.
Your responsibilities : General HR (50%)
- Recruitment BST/New Hire Process;
- Posting job ads, corresponding with applicants, BCG departments, and external recruitment agencies;
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process;
- Supporting in offers and contracts preparations;
- Preparing new employee files;
- Working with the L&D and Operations teams on the new hires onboarding process (File & benefits administration, workstation, mentoring, induction training, …);
- Serving as a point of contact for all new employee questions;
- Supporting the HR department's daily operations;
- Maintaining employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data in HR tools;
- Providing reports upon request;
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of local policies and procedures;
- Actively supporting the yearly evaluation process;
- Coordinating the employee exit process;
- Mailing and tracking pulse-check surveys and analyzing feedback;
- Actively supporting the company’s wellbeing progra;
- Ad hoc support for new projects & initiatives as required.
Career Services (50%)
- Following the Career Services email inbox and respond to general inquiries about Career Services offerings for staff, alumni, and employers with high level of customer service;
- Coordinating incoming job leads from staff, alumni, and external contacts, assess priority, and propose best approach;
- Serving as main point-of-contact for job leads and facilitate connections between candidates and internal or external contacts for job leads;
- Teaming with CS team in London, Amsterdam & Brussels (LAB) to prepare & circulate the monthly Newsletter;
- Administering the BCG Global Jobs Database: facilitating new job postings from internal and external users, and assisting with troubleshooting;
- Maintaining and updating accurate information of internal databases, track data for candidates, placements, and job leads with high attention to detail;
- Preparing monthly activity reports & PowerPoint presentations, produce alumni lists and other documents for team as needed;
- Actively contributing to LAB CS priorities & plansPerforming other duties as assigned or requested.