Together with your HR colleague you will act as first point of contact towards our staff and lawyers, and you will be responsible for supporting all HR processes in our Brussels office. You will also
advise our Management and Partners on how to improve the HR experience. Depending on your previous experience following responsibilities will be fully or partially in your portfolio.
Employer Branding & Recruitment
- Elaborate initiatives to strengthen the position as attractive law
firm to work;
- Responsible for campus recruitment and job fairs;
- Follow-up recruitment needs and take adequate action to
ensure a qualitative hiring and where necessary liaise with
- Participate in recruitment interviews for support staff (both
permanent and temp);
- Manage the recruitment processes together with the HR
colleague (screening incoming resumes, keep track of
interviews and follow-up for feedback on timely basis).
Training & development:
- Support the Evaluation & development Process;
- Examine the training and development needs, develop training
strategy and implement accordingly;
- Give / Organize induction trainings and updating induction
manual for new hires.
Payroll, payroll related matters and contracts:
- Ensure timely payroll administration and compliance with the
Labour law regulations and liaise with our payroll agency when
- Manage social documents: hospitalization insurance, group
insurance, contracts, … ;
- provide information on payroll related matters like educational
leave, time credit, etc… ;
- Manage attendance administration & records;
- Reporting on HR topics (absences, headcount, ... ).