As a Payroll Specialist you are a valuable member of the HR Operations team. You are in charge of all processes related to payroll (payroll & related administration of fringe benefits) for the EMEA Headquarters and the different locations. In addition to the payroll process, this includes the monthly input and checking of time registrations, individual payroll changes, calculation of holiday entitlements, yearly salary reviews and bonus administration. The population mainly consists of white collar employees, but support to blue collar workers is required as well.
As the HR processes, tools and services are constantly evolving, you will take on an active role in different HR related projects (e.g. reporting, HR Bridge, onboarding) and provide your invaluable input to improve the administrative and payroll processes.
You are the first line of contact for employees for questions related to payroll, benefits and social legislation, and together with the HR Generalists you play an active role in the onboarding process of newcomers.
- Input and coordination of all payroll processes (white collar, blue collar, expats etc.)
- Active participation in onboarding process for newcomers
- Looking for a challenging environment
- Responding and resolving payroll- and benefits-related questions
- General HR administration & processing documents for employees
- All administration related to the application of social legislation
- Reporting and analyzing for HR/Finance
- Participation in HR projects
- Coordination of HR process – e.g. social elections, purchasing process, follow up invoices