As a Payroll Specialist you are a valuable member of the HR Operations teamteam. You are in charge for all related payroll processes (payroll & related administration of fringe benefits) for the EMEA Headquarters and the different locations. This includes, additionally to the payroll process, the monthly input and checking of time registrations, individual payroll changes, calculation of holiday entitlements, yearly salary review and bonus administration. The population covers mostly white collar employees, but also support to blue collar workers population is required.
As the HR processes, tools and services are constantly evolving, you take on an active role in different HR related projects (e.g. reporting, HR Bridge, onboarding) and provide your invaluable input to improve the administrative and payroll processes.
You are the first line of contact for employees for questions related to payroll, benefits and social legislation, and play – together with the HR Generalists – an active role in the onboarding process of newcomers.
Your main responsibilities are :
- Input and coordination for the all payroll processes (white collar, blue collar, expats etc.)
- Active participation in onboarding process for newcomers
- Looking for a challenging environment
- Responding and resolving payroll and benefits related questions
- General HR administration & processing documents for employees
- All administration related to the application of social legislation
- Reporting and analysis for HR/Finance
- Participation in HR projects
- Coordination of HR process – e.g. social elections, purchasing process, follow up invoices