As a personal assistant, you provide vital support to 2 or 3 lawyers, allowing them to focus on their legal work.
PA support is becoming an increasingly sophisticated and demanding job, requiring greater use of technology and a wide range of skills.
You will be expected to deal with day to day administrative tasks efficiently and independently.
The role involves a wide variety of administrative and organisational tasks. Your main responsibilities are:
• Managing the lawyers’ diaries and inbox in a proactive manner
• Managing incoming communication
• Processing and filing documents: letters, correspondence and legal documents (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
• Following up on time entries and expense notes
• Managing the lawyers’ outlook contacts
• Scheduling appointments, booking meeting rooms and organising travel arrangements