The Recruitment Officer reports to the Human Resources Manager. The successful candidate will operate flexibly from both the Brussels and the Antwerp office.
As a Recruitment officer you will be responsible for the selection of high calibre lawyers, summer interns and staff members for both the Brussels and the Antwerp office.
The key tasks are the following:
• You will be responsible for the complete recruitment, assessment and selection process of candidates (job descriptions, recruitment channels, screening, testing, competency-based interviews, candidate reports, following up of additional interviews, reference checks, etc);
• In collaboration with the HR officer and the business you will define the profiles and prepare and negotiate the financial offers;
• You will be actively involved in campus recruitment and in-house job events;
• You will act as a trusted advisor for the business in the decision-making process;
• You will maintain close working relationships with various recruitment resources like universities and selection agencies;
• You will ensure the professional follow-up of all candidates by providing them with transparent feedback;
• You will maintain the tools that keep track of potential candidates up-to-date;
• You will organise and facilitate the bi-yearly Recruitment Committee meetings;
• You will prepare and monitor the annual recruitment budget;
• You will run regular projects related to recruitment and selection to ensure that our selection and recruitment processes are first class.
• You will be involved about the roll out of the international project about employer branding. (wat met de global suite of tools en templates?)