Our client is an international player and because of their strong growth they are looking for a Sales Administrator with experience in an international environment.
• You are the central point of contact for customers for the orders and logistical questions. This happens mainly by mail.
• You are responsible for the A to Z "order to cash" process. (input orders, follow-up incoming orders up to delivery, follow-up accounts payable and complaints handling).
• You keep the Sales informed if the permitted credits of the customers are exceeded.
• You are also responsible for an optimal logistical settlement where you work closely with an external transport company.
• The internal adjustment of the product stock is also included in your package of duties.
• You receive the visitors, you are responsible for the travel arrangement and you ensure that there are always sufficient office supplies (drinks, lunch if necessary, paper ...)