The Sales Back Office is an inside support for the sales activity. It starts when the sales order is received and aims to deliver and follow after-sales conformity and customer satisfaction. The Back Office is in close contact with the Front Office and has regular contacts with customers.
The main responsibilities are:
Check the order:
- Validate and process the order, ensuring contract obligations are met (check price, delivery, specifications, terms of condition …)
Communicate internally customer requirements:
- Execute an internal review to make sure all information to meet customer requirements is communicated (product specifications, lead time, terms and conditions)
Prepare export administration:
- Collect, verify and deliver all necessary documents to external parties to ensure on time delivery
Check that contract obligations are met:
- Manage and control the delivery to ensure OTIF
- Verify and follow payment and collection
Check customer satisfaction Report to the Front Office on:
- Communicate effectively with customers, ensure customer satisfaction
- Troubleshoot effectively if a breakdown in the process occurs to ensure the reputation with the customer is maintained
- Handle after sales problems or claims that require actions
The Sales Back Office reports to the Inside Sales & Customer Services Manager.