For one of our clients, a well-known company in pharmaceutics in Anderlecht, we are currently looking for a temporary Senior Accountant.
This is a temporary assignement of minimum 1 month with possible extension.
As Senior Account within this international group, you will be in charge of a variety of tasks and responsibilities :
- You will assist the Accounting Lead for the accounting of two Benelux entities of the company;
- You will provide coaching to Junior Team Members and takes the lead in the Accounts Receivables Area;
- You will be responsible for the daily accounting tasks (AR, AP, banks);
- You ensure timely reconciliations of incoming payments with customers’ accounts;
- You manage timely dunning process & litigation resolution when required;
- You are in charge of the monthly closings;
- You are responsible for the cash flow follow up and forecasts;
- You manage the VAT & Intrastat declarations;
- You will report directly to the Accounting Lead.