To provide secretarial support/assistance to 2/3 members of the management group and handle special projects. As an Executive Assistant, you will be part of a highly professional and motivated team providing assistance to consultants in a fast-moving environment. Our consultants are continuously striving to have significant impact on our clients' performance. To achieve this, they are assisted by a flexible and dedicated support group.
Your main tasks:
- Planning, organizing and monitoring work (Manage, plan and organize the agenda. Coordinate the logistics including travel and accommodation arrangements, setting up conference calls, internal meetings and meetings with clients)
- Follow up on timesheet/expenses and invoices for bosses
- Taking care of correspondence and document production (Initiate, read, follow-up and act pro-actively act on emails, mail, faxes and letters. Take notes and prepare information from dictation. Handle incoming calls independently and pro-actively whenever possible, and dispatch calls to the appropriate person to lighten the workload of your bosses)
- Helping out other assistants when needed (All our Executive Assistants are assigned to 2 or 3 members of our management team. To ensure that support can be maintained at all times, we have developed a back-up system where you may be asked to help out another assistant temporarily during their absence)
- Creating, developing and maintaining effective working relationships (In your day-to-day work, you should be able to create, develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and external contacts. It is also essential that you will keep on developing yourself to enhance your performance and help colleagues to enhance theirs)
- Reporting to management members you are assigned to and HR Coordinator