The role of the Administrative Specialist is to administrate domestic policies. This concerns standard insurance policies issued in The Benelux for all Lines of Business.
Your responsabilities are:
- You are responsible for the proper and timely administration of standard insurance policies;
- You collect and prepare data for underwriting and the preparation for new policies and renewals;
- You identify areas in need of continuous improvement and suggest solutions to these areas to colleagues in alignment with the UWS manager;
- You register and exposure data and policy information in local IT systems;
- You participate in projects in function of needs and in alignment with UWS Manager.