For one of our clients, located in Auderghem, we are looking for an an assertive and flexible HR Officer (m/f) in Auderghem.
You will work in close cooperation with your Human Resources colleagues in order to support the business. The HR department of the Group in Belgium has a perimeter of different companies (200 employees, both blue and white collar).
Your main tasks are:
Performance & Leadership Management:
- Active participation to the annual evaluation process (collection of targets and results, development plans, professional aspirations, career plans)
- Follow-up of the talent management and job rotation processes
Recruitment/ Employer Branding:
- Define together with the Business leaders the recruitment needs and active participation to the sourcing and screening process
- Manage recruitment media, job boards and suppliers
- Participation in the onboarding process, employer branding & HR Marketing activities
Training/ People Development:
- Contribute to the elaboration of training plan based on development needs identified by Employees and Management
- Active implementation of the defined training plan, sourcing of suppliers
Reporting and various:
- Prepare reporting for Headquarters
- Contribute to development, update and maintenance of personnel policies, policy manuals and employee handbook