The Customer Service Representative will provide customer service support to the organization by effectively responding to calls, obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information, and entering sales orders into the Business System.
They will provide routine clerical support such as organizing, maintaining sales files and updating various sales reports.
Interactions with applications, tech support, engineering, manufacturing and materials management will be necessary.
- Receive and enter customer purchase order information into the Business System.
- Obtain/request required supporting documents for sales order.
- Ensure that the data entered meets the requirements of the customer’s purchase order.
- Audit the data which has been entered in the Business System for accuracy using all information/reference documentation for the customer’s purchase order.
- Communicate and resolve customer purchase order discrepancies with the sales channel and/or with applications.
- Document all communication with the customer, sales channel or regional sales manager during the cycle of the sales order.
- Provide order status and order history information upon request.
- Maintain scheduled ship dates, keeping them current and follow up with appropriate departments within our organisation regarding commitments made.
- Receive and log customer complaint issues and coordinate problem resolution with appropriate personnel.
- Investigate and resolve customer billing disputes.
- Review and update various sales reports.