Our client, a well known global giant who is leader in their country, is looking for a detail oriented, consciensious individual to join their Information Systems division at their HQ in Brussels.
Herewith an outline of the tasks to be performed:
1. Oracle Time and Labor administration and support
- User and project administration;
- User support;
- Checking quality and completeness of data;
- Reporting to management.
2. Invoice analysis
- Receive and check invoices of the division against open orders;
- Analyze invoice variances and apply standard procedures to resolve issues;
- Solve vendor queries related to payments.
- Create and follow up purchase orders based on standard procedures;
- Keep the reports related to this activity up-to-date;
- Support monthly consolidation activities;
- Follow up with management.
4. Resource management administration
- Ensure that newcomers and leavers in the division are registered in our internal systems;
- Follow up on service renewals and keep our database up to date;
- Prepare data for management reporting.
5. Project management office support.
- Prepare meetings and ensure documents are prepared on time;
- Communicate with project managers to check project KPIs for monthly reporting;
- Setup project codes and project budgets in our internal systems.
6. Financial management
- Monthly financial reporting and consolidation of divisional costs;
- Reporting and consolidation to A&F (investments, provisions, corrections …).