As an HR Professional you actively support the Benelux HR team in its recruitment, learning and development activities and you are open to take on a variety of HR projects. At the same time, being part of a small team, you act as back-up for the local HR Coordinators.
Your tasks are:
- You manage the recruitment process from A-Z;
- You support the onboarding process for new employees;
- You implement, manage and follow-up the annual performance and development cycle;
- You design and draft learning and development plans on team and individual level;
- You implement agreed learning and development plans and source relevant training partners;
- You train local employees and/or management team on specific (group related) topics;
- You implement and execute group HR processes and projects;
- You initiate and implement all kind of HR projects together with the HR Business Partner/ HR team members;
- You act as back-up and support for the team, including payroll and administration.