For our client in Sint-Stevens-Woluwe we are looking for a Management Assistant.
As a Management Assistant, you provide administrative support to a team of professionals (Partners, Directors and Managers). You will be responsible for a wide range of administrative and organisational tasks.
Your main tasks include:
- A to Z agenda management (appointment and meeting coordination, room reservation, organisation of conference calls and follow-up)
- A to Z mail and e-mail management (reviewing and processing e-mails and inquiries on own initiative and prioritise actions to be taken)
- Handle telephone calls: take clear messages, identify key persons to transfer calls, assess urgency and give appropriate answer to standard questions. Follow-up to ensure a high level of client service is maintained
- Arrange and book agreed schedule of internal and client meetings: schedule diaries, book rooms, prepare and send agenda's
- Maintain records of meetings and ensure actions points are followed-up
- Organise and follow-up on travel arrangements and documents.
- Keep Databases up to date
- Prepare outgoing mail and relevant reports by using the correct templates
- Prepare presentations in Powerpoint, review existing presentations on spelling and lay-out or transpose flipcharts into Powerpoint slides
- Review proposals on spelling, lay-out and finalize it
- Minute-taking: be present at meetings and draft the minutes
- Manage the filing of documents