As Office Coordinator, the role is to organize and coordinate the office operations and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
As HR Coordinator, the role encompasses activities related to HR administration for the Brussels office.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with limited supervision.
The person must be very well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office in diverse areas, showing much autonomy.
Although the person will be the only administrative support person in the office, he/she will interact on a regular basis with other administrative departments in other countries.
• Serve as the contact point person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies (orders included), equipment, bills, and errands
• Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
• Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
• Organize office operations and procedures
• Manage office budget
• Accounting (client invoicing, providers invoices processing, and expenses)
• IT assistance (in collaboration with an IT team abroad),
• Administrative support to the Partner and the team (agenda management, organizing team meetings and events, give administrative support for proposals, etc.), supporting the Management Team meetings and following up the actions
• Organize client events
• Provide general support to visitors HR officer (including assistance to the Amsterdam practice) For both Brussels and Amsterdam
• Be in charge of the monthly payroll
• HR administration (maintenance of employee files (SAP), coordination of the recruitment process, car fleet and other HR matters)
• Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance and deadlines within organization.
• Administer the onboarding and off boarding of employees.
• Partner with HR and the legal department to maintain office policies as necessary
• Administer benefits programs such as life, health, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
• Assist on the development of the training plan and follow-up on the employees individual trainings (including budget management)
• Support the recruitment process (interviews organization, CV screening)