You provide support to attorneys and other departments in preparing, creating and maintaining documents that are relevant to perform those activities. You work closely with members of the Support team in relation of your attorneys’ files with respect to applications, renewals and mutations for patents, searches, watches or any other administrative IP matters, follow-up and completion of corresponding procedures.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- You handle the incoming and outgoing mail related to your attorneys’ files
- You handle the agenda for your attorney’s files and you create files;
- You manage the correspondence with agents and authorities regarding those procedures;
- You work according to deadlines and internal service level agreements for all services;
- You check and verify databases and official documents to ascertain the accuracy of information;
- You prepare and generate translations and reports;
- You are responsible for invoicing on a regular base, according to internal guidelines and timelines;
- You take active part in company projects.