As a Project Coördinator, you provide administrative support to a team of professionals (Partners, Directors and Managers) based on a project.
You will be responsible for a wide range of administrative and organisational tasks.
Your main tasks include:
- A to Z agenda management (appointment and meeting coordination, room reservation, organisation of conference calls and follow-up)
- A to Z mail and e-mail management (reviewing and processing e-mails and inquiries on own initiative and determining which executive action is required)
- Telephone screening and message transmission
- Arrange and book agreed schedule of internal and client meetings: schedule diaries, book rooms, prepare and send agenda's
- Organise and follow-up on travel arrangements and documents
- Preparation of correspondence, presentations and reports (Word, Excel, PowerPoint