In Belgium, the Financial Services division of our client, which serves clients in the financial sector (banking, insurance, asset management), has experienced a tremendous growth, and they have similarly ambitious plans for the future, hence they are looking for an additional capable, motivated recruiter to strengthen the team.
This organisation is committed to delivering exceptional client service, and this also applies as a recruiter towards the business (your internal clients) and the candidates (your external clients); they identify, attract and hire the best available talent in the market, while providing the applicants with a positive candidate experience, reflecting the core values – integrity, respect, team work. Working as part of a team, you will be fully dedicated to the Financial Services practice, with the main focus on experienced hires in the advisory division.
Your tasks will include:
- Screen incoming applications and coordinate the recruitment process -
Perform mappings and searches as needed, and pro-actively contact passive candidates on the job market
- Update the open roles regularly & post them on the relevant job sites, as well as share them via social media
- Work closely with the business to confirm hiring targets, and ensure that the job descriptions are well written and attractive
- Keep accurate reporting files
- Forge a constructive professional relationship with colleagues from other teams and at the Belgium office (campus recruitment, support, business development) as well as on EMEIA level