As a Management Assistant you will play a key role in the daily organization and business support to our manager group.
Some of your tasks are:
- You are the first point of contact for our clients, our colleagues and our supplier;
- You manage the agendas for different levels: scheduling calls and meetings, booking meeting rooms, restaurants, solving agenda conflicts, …;
- You arrange travels: booking flights, trains, hotels, cars,…;
- You check the lay-out and quality of documents (presentations, proposals, opinions, letters, etc);
- You handle the incoming and outgoing e-mails and correspondence;
- You file, archive and scan documents;
- You are responsible for the follow-up of different proposals (lay-out and quality check, preparing the administrative part, making sure the proposal is delivered on time);
- You organize client client and team events: all practical arrangements such as the location, catering, parking, badges, welcoming the participants, …;
- You are responsible for the translations and reviews of documents.