As Senior Talent Officer you are part of an enthusiastic Talent Team and contribute to the HR strategy of the organization. You are part of the HR team of the department Consulting.
- You are the primary point of contact for Talent matters from employees within a specific department, providing day-to-day information and support as well as regular reporting to the Business Unit;
- Next to that you will network with the employees in such a way that you become their strategic sounding board, for the career management of themselves and the people they are guiding;
- You contribute to the implementation, management and administration of the existing Talent processes (performance management, talent management, mentoring, motivation and engagement surveys, …) and you will contribute to the development & implementation of new Talent projects;
- You are challenged to think creatively, come up with new ideas and translate them into projects and processes;
- You will work in close cooperation with the HR specialist teams (Recruiting, Payroll and Personnel Administration, Learning, Knowledge Management);
- You will support and consult Consulting line management regarding the people aspects of their job;
- You will report to and support the Talent Advisor of Consulting in all organizational and administrative aspects of the Talent services.